Stainless Steel Pet Hemostatic Forceps
- Hemostatic Forceps are primarily used for clamping large blood vessels or manipulating heavy tissue. These artery forceps are available in with curved or straight serrated jaws. Kelly forceps that have an overall length of 6-1/4" are referred to as Kelly-Rankin forceps.
- The head is finely crafted, the tooth pattern is fine, the clamping is stable and strict, and the specifications are various.
With the lock ruler in hand, the closure can be adjusted freely, and the use is simpler and safer. Round and delicate handle, comfortable grip, medical high-quality stainless steel, high-temperature resistance, strong corrosion resistance.
- Item Type: Hemostatic Forceps
- Set Type: YES
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: Dogs
- Material: stainless steel
- Length: 125mm/140mm/160mm/180mm
Purrfect Paw You is a small team from an online clothing business that has taken the chance of making and funding something dear to our hearts - our beloved pets.